Roy Konray is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He has extensive jury trial experience in the areas of medical malpractice, legal malpractice, catastrophic personal injury cases, and employment law. He has served as chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Medical Malpractice committee. He is a shareholder in the firm and chairs its Complex Litigation Department.
Martindale-Hubbell is America’s oldest lawyer rating organization. Based on peer reports from judges and lawyers, it awards Mr. Konray the highest ratings in both legal ability and ethical conduct (pre-eminent). NationalTrialLawyers.org places Mr. Konray on its “Top 100 Trial lawyers list. Based on surveys of New Jersey lawyers published in New Jersey Monthly magazine, Mr. Konray has been selected as a “Super Lawyer in every year the survey has been taken (2005 to 2015). He serves as a Master in the Richard J. Hughes American Inn of Court. Lawyers.com reports Mr. Konray has client ratings of 5 out of 5, as well as peer ratings of 5 out 5.
Mr. Konray is the co-author of a book chapter on detecting fraud in medical records and has authored several articles concerning civil litigation. He is a frequent lecturer on various issues related to trial work. Some legal matters he has handled have received national and worldwide media coverage. Mr. Konray has appeared on the Today show, CNN’s Joy Behar Show, ABC Nightly News and other television shows as a result of legal cases he has handled.
· Catastrophic Injury Cases
State Court Admissions
· New Jersey
· Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey Board on Trial Attorney Certification
Federal Court Admissions
· U.S. District Court of New Jersey
· U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals
· U.S. Federal Court of Claims
Awards and Accolades
· Named as one of the Top 100 Trial Awards Lawyers in New Jersey by TheNationalTrialLawyers.org in 2014 and 2015
· AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell (Highest rating available)
· Chair, Medical Malpractice Committee, New Jersey State Bar Association (2000 to 2002)
· Selected as a Super Lawyer based on Surveys of New Jersey lawyers published in New Jersey Monthly in all years the survey has been taken (2005 to 2015)
· Elected as Master to the Richard J. Hughes American Inn of Court
· Villanova University, B.A.
· New Jersey State Bar Association
· New Jersey Association for Justice