As a television reporter in Burlington, Vermont and Hartford, Connecticut, Attorney Reardon earned praise for her empathy and integrity. News directors turned to her first when reaching out to the family of a soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan because of her ability to connect with those in need. This ability won her two Associated Press Awards for her reporting in Vermont and a New England Emmy Award nomination for her work at Fox 61 in Hartford.
After five years in journalism, Attorney Reardon realized that she could make a greater difference in people's lives by representing them in the courtroom than she ever could simply sharing their stories on the news. As a result, she decided to enter the exciting world of the law, earning her J.D. at Boston College Law School, where she was elected President of the student government by the entire student body.
Attorney Reardon has also earned a Bachelor's degree cum laude from Princeton University, and Master's degrees from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and the London School of Economics and Political Science.
She is admitted to practice both in Connecticut and Rhode Island, and is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
· Personal Injury
· Medical Malpractice
· Wrongful Death
· Product Liability
· Premises Liability
· 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
· Connecticut, 2009
· Rhode Island, 2009
· Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
o J.D. - 2009
o Honors: With High Honors
· Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey - 1999
o Honors: cum laude
· Columbia University - Graduate School of Journalism
o M.A. - 2000
· London School of Economics and Political Science - 2001
Honors and Awards
· Connecticut Superlawyers Rising Stars, 2012 - 2019
· Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rated
· Connecticut New Leader in the Law, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
· American Association for Justice, State Delegate, 2009 - Present
· Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors, 2009 - Present
· New London County Bar Association, Member, 2009 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
· Board of Directors of Noank Community Support Services, 2009 - Present
· English (Primary)