From an early age, Marc was taught the importance of helping others. That is why he loves being a trial lawyer who helps those who have suffered catastrophic injuries or lost loved ones because of the negligence of others.
After graduating from The Ohio State University College of Law in 1996, Marc initially worked for medium and large-sized firms representing insurance companies and big corporations. Through this experience, he learned how these companies evaluate and defend claims.
Once Marc gained this experience, he realized he would rather help those who were injured by negligence than protect the profit margins of insurance companies. So in 2002, Marc began representing victims of catastrophic injury and loss of life a result of medical negligence, ordinary negligence, and trucking negligence.
Passionate about what he does, Marc has been named to the Top 50 Cincinnati and Top 100 Super Lawyer lists by Law and Politics and Cincinnati Magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. He was also named either a Super Lawyer or Rising Star by those same publications in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. Marc is a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and the National Trial Lawyers Medical Malpractice Top 25. He is ranked “superb” by Avvo with a perfect 10 out of 10 ranking.
Marc teaches other lawyers frequently. He has given lectures to lawyers at the Ohio Association for Justice, the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, the Cincinnati Bar Association, the Clermont County Bar Association, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Florida Bar Association. Marc is a member of the Board and a Trustee for the Ohio Association for Justice and a Trustee for the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association.
Marc has been married for almost 24 years and has three children. When he isn’t practicing law, he can usually be found at one of his kids’ games or on the golf course.
Marc manages Crandall and Pera’s Cincinnati and Dayton offices and represents individuals throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
· Personal Injury
· Medical Malpractice
· Minnesota, 1996
· Ohio, 1998
· The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
· J.D. - 1996
· Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
HONORS AND AWARDS
· Member, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
· Top 50 Cincinnati Super Lawyers, Law and Politics and Cincinnati Magazine
· Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers, Law and Politics and Cincinnati Magazine
· Ohio Super Lawyer, Law and Politics and Cincinnati Magazine, 2005, 2007, 2009 - 2012
· Avvo Ranks as “Superb” with a Perfect 10 out of 10 Ranking
· Super Lawyer Rising Star, Law and Politics and Cincinnati Magazine, 2005, 2007, 2009 - 2012
· Top 10 Attorneys, American Institute of Personal Injury
· Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
· Awardee, Lifetime Achievement of the Top 100, America’s Top 100
· Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association, The National Trial Lawyers
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
· Ohio Association for Justice, Medical Negligence Committee, Chair, 2009 to 2010
· Cincinnati Bar Association, Solo/Small Firm Committee, Chair, 2006 to 2008
· Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, Trustee, 2013
· American Association for Justice, Member
· Ohio Association for Justice, Board of Trustees, Representative, 2014 to 2016
· Ohio Association for Justice, Member
· Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers, Member
· Ohio State Bar Association, Member
· Cincinnati Bar Association, Member